pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Relax mixed media layout

Sometimes you get to take the coolest photo. I don't have that chance often because my kids are big and don't cooperate much with taking pictures. But this time it was just perfect. I had the coolest photo! I knew I would create a mixed media layout with it so it will shine!

























I started with the background. I created a patterned with a stencil and sprays. Then added more pattern with distress ink and a second stencil.




















I added torn pieces of patterned papers and tissue paper to add more color and texture. I also added cheese cloth which always reminds me of a fish net and goes well with the theme of the layout.




















I decided not to use flowers for this layout so I added different kinds of embellishments; pieces of old jewelry, sea shells, a string and words I cut from a patterned paper. I also added metal rings which I colored with alcohol ink.

Check out the step by step video tutorial for all the details.

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment