pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Ins(paper)ation: Old memories Young hopes


“We must always have old memories and young hopes” Houssaye
 
What a beautiful and true phrase that inspired me to create this mixed media tag with a vintage feel to it.

I started with misting the tag with Glimmer mist. Then I adhered a doily to the tag and covered it with Gesso. I stamped the tag with a really cool type writer stamp by Prima and embossed it. I stamped it again with some staz-on black ink. I added a butterfly created with resist technique and a crumbled paper. Finally I added the Title partly written and partly with Prima Alphabet.

Have fun creating!

Einat

4 comments:

  1. מקסים, גם המשפט וגם התג.
    'צמעי, את גורמת לי לחשוב שאולי מיקסד מדיה זה משהו שיכול לדבר אלי... (כי עד כה, זה לא ממש...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. גם אני חשבתי ככה, אבל ברגע שהתחלתי לשחק עם מיקס מדיה לא ממש רציתי להפסיק!

      Delete
  2. אהבתי את התג,מושקע כמו דף של אלבום!
    לילך

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I like those techniques you used--esp the type writer effect. Wonderful Einat.

    ReplyDelete