pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rope fun


Here is another DT sketch layout for Mad About Scrapping. I really enjoyed the sketch this time because it had flags in it and recently I have a thing for flags on a scrapbook page. They add such a cheerful and happy feeling to a layout and they were perfect for the photos I had.
Since my computer died on me (not to worry I already have a new one) I couldn't develop any of my photos, so I had to look into my developed stash which was mainly old photos…or so I thought. I found these adorable photos and knew immediately they would be perfect for this sketch.

I've used The Robin's Nest patterned paper for the background and some scraps of paper for the flags and other bits of paper.  If you want to join the fun, create a layout according to the sketch and maybe win a prize you can go to Mad About Scrapping!

Have fun Creating!

Einat

1 comment:

  1. מילא העיצוב (שהוא יפהפה), אבל התמונות מקסימות :).
    אהבתי את העיצוב העליז, שכל כך תואם את התמונות.

    ReplyDelete