pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Guest Designer - My Stamp Box

I was honored and excited when My Stamp Box asked me to play with their stamps. I got an adorable set of butterflies all arranged in a comfortable plastic box and ready to play with. I created a few projects using these butterflies and had a great time letting them fly...

I started with a layout (obviously) that has all kinds of butterflies on it. I stamped the background patterned paper with watermark and distress ink so I got two shades of images. Then I stamped some more images on cardstock, cut them and added them to the layout with 3D tape to give them dimension.
 
My next project was a tag with some cool stamping techniques. I inked the tag with several colors of distress ink and then stamped the butterflies. Then I stamped two images with distress ink and put some perfect pearls on it. I hit set it to get a sparkly shiny look. I also added cut out butterflies, ribbons and a sentiment.
Thank you My Stamp Box..it was a blast!

Have fun creating!
Einat

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love how you make your pages, if ever you come to the UK can you come and visit and teach me? :)

    ReplyDelete