pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Technique corrner - round layout

Don't you just love those round papers? I just love them! They are always so fun to work on because of the unusual shape that inspires me to try different things. I've discovered that my favorite thing to do is design a layout that has elements sticking outside of the page.

Because the paper is round, all the corners are basically open space and can be used for elements that are beyond the paper's edges. I put one of my photos beyond the edge as well as some embellishments! The only thing to remember when you are planing to add parts that suppose to stick out is to secure the side that is on the paper with enough adhesive so it will hold the side that is not attached to anything.
 
Have fun creating.
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment