pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Technique Corner - Flags or Banners, Why not Flanners?

The hottest trend lately are flags and banners embellishments on a layout. I tried to understand if there is a difference between them but I really couldn't find one. As I understand it a banner is a few flags hanging together (at least in scrapbooking), so the way I see it if a flag and a banner are basically one in the same why not rename them...flanners? Here's a layout celebrating flanners!

I used different materials, shapes, colors and sizes to create the flanners on the layout. The more there are the better it looks!
 
What I love about flanners is that they are the perfect embellishment. It works for every theme or color, you can use it for masculine or feminine layouts, for baby or teenagers. All you need to do is change the color and/or shape of the flanner and you're done!
 

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love this concept Einat! love this layout and all its details and elements! "flanners" will definitely be next on my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete