pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

BOO! frame

It's always an honor to be featured in Prima's blog, but this month it was something special...it happened twice! Here's another project of mine that was on the blog, the Boo! frame.

This is a frame I created with a photo of my son's costume which was not only scary and great but was one of my favorite costumes over the years. Had to honor it with a special project...
I started by covering the wooden frame with torn inked paper.I added a little mist and paint to it to enhance the colors and the background. I cut my son's image from the photo and added it to the frame as my focal point.

I created a spider's web from black twine by cutting pieces of twine and adhering them in a web shape. I also added a chandelier and flowers.
 
Now I just need to add the photo to the frame!
 
Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete