For the "Cute" mini album you will need:
1 sheet of double sided cardstock
Bind It All
1. Cut four 4" by 8" rectangles. You can fit 4 rectangles on one page if you cut three of them horizontally and one vertically.
2. Cut one rectangle in half, so you will have two 4" by 4" squares.
3. Make two fold lines on one rectangle: the first on the 2" line and the second on the 6" line. Fold a valley fold to create two flaps.
4. Repeat on the other two rectangles.
5. Adhere the first folded rectangle to the second, back to back, applying adhesive only on the 4" back and not on the flaps.
6. Adhere the third rectangle to the flap of the second rectangle, applying adhesive only on the flap.
7. Add the covers on the front and back and bind.
Here is my completed flap mini album.
Don't you think making projects from only one sheet of paper are super fun?