pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreams

I was invited to be a guest designer at "Scrap the Poetry" after winning one of their challenges.

This time the poem was "Dreams" by Langston Hughes.
Hold fast to dreams
for if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
that cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
for when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.




















Dreams are such an important thing to have. They inspire you to achieve great things, they help you see things in a different way and they enrich who you are as a person. This theme was so right for me, because I am a person who followed her dream. I left a steady job to be a professional designer; I followed my dreams and followed my heart. The beginning was hard, I had to build a business and generate income when no one here knew what scrapbooking was about. It happened slowly, but I was true to my dream and I didn't give up!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing layout! I love every single thing about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO! i love the sheep!!!

    ReplyDelete