pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Toys Shadow Box Wall Hanging

I did some new year's cleaning in my boy's' room and found some old toys they didn't want anymore. I gave most of them but I kept a few small ones that I likes to create a toys' shadow box to hang on the wall. It reminds me of the old days when they were little kids playing on the carpet and making noise.


I used some old jewelry boxes as the base of the shadow box collection and covered them all with paper on the outside and inside. I tried to match the paper to the toys as well as adding the same themed embellishments.




You can use all kinds of boxes to create this collage and different size or theme toys. For a girl some ballerinas, butterflies or small dolls would be great! It's a really nice childhood memorabilia to display at your home.


Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating!

1 comment:

  1. משגע! לגמרי מעורר השראה ומעיר לי את מוזות היצירה הרדומות...

    ReplyDelete