pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top 10 Contest WINNER!

I know I know I'm late!!
I'm so sorry! I have no excuse...I simply was overwhelmed with work and the holidays (Jewish New Year and Yom Kippur) and completely forgot!

I wanted to write a post about your 10 most favorite projects but the weirdest thing happened...you couldn't choose. Usually there are a few projects that take the lead and get picked the most as one of the favorite three, but this time all the people who voted picked different projects! Almost all of the projects were mentioned! There were no specific favorites!

So first, let me thank you all for loving so many of my projects. Second, I feel so blessed that you see me as a source of inspiration it fills my heart with so much joy! THANK YOU!

So without waiting too much longer the winner is...

Gina Garibaldi

Congratulations! email me your address so I can send you your goodie bag!

Thanks everyone who joined in the fun!

Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Gina! And Einat - the fact that we all chose different Projects only shows that you've got something for everyone to enjoy! Thanks again for all the inspiration and all the ideas you share!

    ReplyDelete