pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentine's Day Coupons Mini Album - Ann Butler's Designs

Wow! I can't believe January is almost over. I don't know about you but it has flew by for me. Before we'll have a chance to blink Valentine's Day will be here. Here's a little fast, easy and romantic idea for a Valentine's Day gift for your sweetheart or a friend...a coupons mini album! This is a DT project for Ann Butler's Designs.
A coupons mini album is aa album in which each page has a pocket with a coupon inside.






























What will be written on the coupon is up to you. You can be romantic, like me, and have coupons for a massage, dinner or xxx if you're doing it for a friend the coupons can be for a movie, baby sitting for their kids or any other gift you know they'll enjoy. It can also be a great idea for kids to give to their friends.































To create the mini album I used an old LYB decorative edged papers and stickers I had. I created the pockets simply by folding the edge of each page and adhering the top and bottom. Then I cut matching cardstock into squares and stamped them with Ann Butler's EZ-De's Flourish ABC's stamp set. I also added some writing with a black pen. I embellished the pages with stickers and scraps of papers.
































For the cover I used two matching cardstocks from the same collection. From the first one I cut 2" off. On the second I created a two fold lines 1/4" apart to allow for the thickness of the pages. I binded the album with rings and embellished them with ribbons. I cut black Velcro into a heart shape and added as a closure.

What gifts will you be making for this Valentine's Day?

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment