pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Round Chest Drawer

Hello crafty friends!
It's time for another Saturday MIXTRAVAGANZA video tutorial!
Today I'm so excited to share with you one of my greatest passion in crafting...paper engineering. This is a field where you design patterns and build things from scratch.













































Today's project is beautiful and useful. We will be building a round chest drawer that can store your buttons, beads and embellishments.

If you would like to have the pattern on the video contact me and I'll send you a PDF file.
This chest drawer is versatile and can be built in levels to have more storage.





















All you need is 2 disks, patterned paper and a piece of chipboard. Join me in this fun project!

have fun creating!
Einat

7 comments:

  1. עינת זה נראה מדהים! אבל איפה הקישור לוידאו?

    ReplyDelete
  2. היי עינת

    זה מקסים (יש לי כבר 2)
    אשמח לקבל את הPDF

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! and so useful in so many ways
    would love to have a copy of the templet.
    thanks for sharing
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really awesome.. your tutorial is really easy to understand and giving me lots of idea to make one for my 16yro daughter.. love to have the template. tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great idea, great for a special present for someone. Could I please have the template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great project. I just redid my craft space and this would be perfect for it! I would love to have the tutorial. Thank you and I enjoy all your creations as they do inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog was recommended by Jen of http://www.ozegran.blogspot.co.uk/ to see your video on how to make this storage unit. Could I please have the pdf of this beautiful unit? Lynn x

    ReplyDelete