pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Box of Treasures

Recently I seemed to have gotten in touch with my vintage side. The ephemera, steampunk, metaly side. It all started with a really small metal embellishments collection that was lying in a drawer forgotten. I don't know when or why but I started playing with it and before I knew it I started collecting old screws, hinges and cog wheels. I bought small treasures and jewelry parts in flee markets and soon enough I had a box full of treasures. It was time I made something with them don't you think?

























So I took Tim Holtz's Configuration Box and started filling it with my treasures.





















I covered the box with the beautiful Sunrise-Sunset collection by Prima and covered all the edges with washi tape. Then I started to have fun!






















Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment:

  1. Very cool - everything catches your eye! Love all the little doo-dads you collected...makes me want to go through MY junk drawer!!

    ReplyDelete