pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wonderful Year Mixed Media Card

In a few days Jewish people around the world will celebrate the new Jewish year. One of the customs of the holiday is to send and give each other cards wishing a happy new year.






















This Saturday MIXTRAVAGANZA is dedicated to this wonderful holiday! I created a mixed media card wishing someone special a wonderful year.





































I've used Prima products including resist canvas pages which are one of my favorite thing to create with. Of course I added all kinds of embellishments and I didn't forget to design the inside of the card as well.
Check out the video for all the tips I share and don't forget to subscribe.























Wishing you all a wonderful year!!

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment: