pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweet Music double canvas

I created this double canvas in one of Limor Webber's Israeli tour workshops. It was an absolute treat to be in this workshop although I didn't follow the teacher's instruction and gave the canvas my own interpretation.














I started with painting the canvas and adhering squares of paper on the background. Then I added texture with modeling paste, cutouts and dripage.































I added the title on a cardstock banner and embellished it with washi tape little flags.













































For the other side I layered the photos on big distressed tags and embellished them with metal.

















Finally I joined the two canvases with a hinge that I colored in the same paint as the canvases and stamped it a little for more dimension.

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment