pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Technique Corner: Groovy - scrapping a period


I love this word! It reminds me of the 70's, not that I'm old enough to remember, but I've seen movies and listened to the music and it seems to be a groovy period. I had this photo for a long time and for some reason it always reminded me of the word groovy…so I created a groovy layout.
To create a layout with a periodic theme you need to add the right kind of embellishments to complement the period you want. In this layout the photo speaks for itself, so I added some 70's themed accessories like the sign of peace, a few punched (free) butterflies and some groovy flowers, all to complement the….wait for it…groovy atmosphere!

Have fun creating!

Einat

1 comment:

  1. It was a groovy time--and so is your LO.Very nice--fun. A good balance.

    ReplyDelete