You know I love creating project from only one sheet of paper! Here is another fun and easy tutorial for The Robin's Nest DT. This is a great way to create a project without using too many materials or money. All you need is: one sheet of cardstock, two ribbons and a few embellishments! You can visit The Robin's Nest blog and website
1. Fold a double sided cardstock in four. Open all folds.
2. Start working on the upper right square. Cut the cardstock on the vertical fold line from the edge to the center. Widen the cut a little bit.
4. Fold the upper right square in half to the right.
5. Cut the cardstock on the new fold line from the center half way to the top.
6. Fold upward.
7. Fold again to the right.
8. Fold downward on the center fold line.
9. Continue working on the upper left square. Cut the cardstock on the center fold line from the center half way towards the left. Fold to the left.
10. Fold downward on the center fold line.
11. Close the two sides of the mini album.
12. Embellish the cover:
· Adhere a ribbon around the mini album when closed.· Add a tag and another ribbon.
· Cut flags from scraps of paper and adhere.
· Add flower and buttons.
Have fun creating!