pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ins(paper)ation - Trees


"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come". Chinese Proverb
My inspiration for this page was the paper itself. When I saw it I knew just the right photo to use. A photo I have been saving for a long time for the right paper. I just didn't find the right kind of paper for it until I came across this beautiful wood print.

This is another DT layout for My Punch's Kit of the Month Club. I've added a transparent frame on the photo and created another "frame" from pieces of distressed papers that were placed under the photo. I've added the flags and buttons to insert a little bit of childish atmosphere to the layout.

Don't forget to enter your summer project to the Summer Contest!!

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment: