pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You love flowers


Hexagons are in fashion right now so I decided to join the crowd and use hexagons in my layout. This LO is about my son who loves to go to the nursery and buy plants. Recently we went on a mother and son day out and only did things he wanted. One of them was visit his favorite nursery and buying a flower to plant in our garden. When we got there he simply sat on the floor and looked at the flowers for awhile. A perfect photo op, don't you think?
All the materials in this LO were part of the My Punch's May Kit of the Month Club. This is one of the inspirational Lo's I created as DT for our monthly kit craft night.

Have fun creating!

Einat

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes i do love flowers and I love making flowers if i new how help me please!!!
    MaryRedford

    mredford24@aol.com

    ReplyDelete