pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Through the years


I try to scrap my photos in an organized way so there wouldn't be too many leftovers and photos without a layout. But sometimes it doesn't work and I have those tails…photos that for some reason didn't find their way to a page. This layout was created with three of those photos. They're not from the same event, day, or year and there are different sets of people on them. The only thing in common is me, in different ages. So I created a layout about me through the years.
The layout was created according to the Scrapping Everyday Miracles May's sketch. You can join in the fun and create your own layout with your own interpretation. You can find the sketch here.

I used all kinds of embellishments on the LO to symbolize the different periods and ages in my life. On the right near the baby photo I put a bicycle, butterfly, a bird and a clock. Then flowers to symbolize growth and on the left near the family photo I put a house, lovebirds, and a wooden mannequin dressed as a bride. The wooden embellishment was the scrap twist of the sketch and it worked out perfectly.

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment