Here are a few tips for making the frame:· Paint the frame with white wash.
· Create a punched frame and adhere.
· String buttons into a thin metal wire to create a rainbow.
· Adhere its two ends to animal shaped buttons as if they were holding it.
· Adhere paper clouds to the top edge of the frame. Adhere the animals on top.· Create button flowers on circles of paper and adhere to the frame.
· Add stars and a title.· Add another punched frame to the back of the frame to give it background.
A few challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations: #149 Photo inspiration
365 Cards: New Beginnings
Sketchy Colors: sketch #106
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Boys and their toys
The Pink Elephant: #137 sketch
4 Crafty Chicks: Anything but a card
Moving along with the times: Sketch
My mum's craft shop: #46 shapes
Pixie Dust Dtudio: Buttons
Paper Play challenges: Something old,something new: used an old frame with new buttons.
CES challenges: cream and blue
Have fun creating!