The flowers in the LO were created from scraps of paper. Here are a few tips for upgrading flowers you create yourself:· Create layers to the flower by adhering the same shape in different sizes. It can be circles, flower shapes, ovals, hearts etc.
· Give the flower dimension by adhering the layers with 3D foam tape.
· Distress and ink the edges of the flower.
· Create a stem from a strip of paper. Add leaves to the stem.
· Add dimension to the stem by twisting the strip.
· Add an interesting center to the flower such as a button, bling or a sticker.
Come and get it challenges: sketch challenge
Creative Inspiration: Polka dots
Sentimental Sundays: Lets Get Sentimental
Sketchy Colors: Blue and Grey
The Corrosive Challenge: Another dimension
The Crazy Challenge: Die or Punch
The Pink Elephant: Print it
The ScrapRoom blog: Sketch challenge
Craftsand Me challenges: Distressing
Divas by Design: Wings and Things
Let's Craft and Create: Flower Power
Have fun creating!