pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Designer Craft Connection- CHA 2012

Every year I attend the Craft and Hobby association trade show, and I try to bring you all the new trends, products and a glimpse of all the fun that we're having. This year, however I stayed at home and watched everything from a far. The February post of the designer's group is all about the show and if you'll keep hopping you'll find a lot of inspiring ideas, exciting products, new and old friends and lots more to see.
To keep hopping just click on the Designer Craft Connection button on the right side of my blog.

One interesting trend that I saw is honeycombs, it's really big this year. Here are some photos (courtesy of my fellow designer friends):

Don't forget to submit your card to the Valentine's Day Card Contest! There is still time to enter and win a great prize!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment