pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Technique Corner: maximize the products you have: part 1

Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to do something on your LO but didn't have enough supplies or the right products for it? This is what happened to me when I designed this month's Kit for My Punch.




















I found a really cute photo of my sun having fun on the grass. A great photo like that needed an equally great LO with fun embellishments like flags and flowers. The flowers were not a problem I cut them from a pattern paper that was on the kit.
















But I got stuck with the flags: I wanted six, but only had three. I had the Lost & Found stickers, which are so beautiful, but have only three flags and one tag. So I decided to transform them into six flags by cutting them.
















Try to maximize your supplies and stretch them as far as you can!

Einat

1 comment: