If you are like me, a fan of projects made from only a single sheet of paper, you must love all the pattern papers with the journaling cards on them. They are perfect for small, fast but great one paper projects! Here is a mini album I made from Victoria Gardens journaling cards paper by Echo Park as a DT project for My Punch Kit of the month club.
You can do it too:
1. Cut the paper into two leaving the upper 8 journaling cards as one block. Leave the other part of the paper aside, we will use it later.
2. Make a slit in the middle of the paper piece two journaling cards across.
3. Make three fold lines starting from the left: first and third fold lines valley and the second middle fold line a mountain.
4. Fold the paper into a mini album.
5. Now you can use the remaining piece of journaling cards to embellish your mini. I chose a theme of top 10 things I love about you. You can insert journaling cards into the pockets created in the mini album.
Have fun creating!