To make this card you will need:
4 different kinds of sanding paper.
Nuts and bolts or cog wheels
Journaling block or a tag
1. Cover the front of the card with torn pieces of sand paper.
2. Add your title. I used textured letters to add to the theme of my card.
3. Add nuts, bolts or cog wheels.
4. Tie nails to a thread and attach to the card with eyelets.
5. For finished touch add a journaling block or a tag embellished with special tool shaped brads.
Make your dad happy with a special card!
To continue hopping to the other 50+ professional designer's blogs for a lot of ideas and inspiration simply click on the Designer Craft Connection button on the right side of my blog.