Spring is my favorite season! Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and everyone is busy with spring cleaning for Passover! My project this month is a layout made only from two cardstocks and a few embellishments!
2 Prima papers: Reflections collection: Reflections and Kashana.
A few buttons and paper flowers.
1. Develop 3" by 4" photos with a spring theme.
2. Arrange them on the Reflections paper.
3. Cut flowers with leafs from Kashana paper.
4. Add paper flowers and buttons to complete the flowery springy look.
5. Punch butterflies and add to the layout.
6. Create a title from leftover paper.
Don't miss your chance to win a yummy blog candy. The month of April is my birthday month and the blog's anniversary, so I'm giving all of you a chance to win a MEGA blog candy. 4 great giveaways, one for each week!! Click here to enter.
To get more creative fun spring and Easter craft ideas click on the Designers Craft Connection logo on the upper right side of the blog post.
Have a great, happy, clean :) spring!