pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mom, I'm bored...

In this age of television and computers we often hear the words: "mom, I'm bored". But sometimes, as I found out, they can surprise you. These photos were taken on a trip to the beach with my son's kindergarten a few years back.

We were all sitting waiting for our guide to arrive and all the kids were complaining that there was nothing to do. My son found a solution…he started collecting snails. It was the season when all the shells were left behind and he collected them like it was the biggest treasure he ever saw. He kept himself occupied for a long time collecting and playing with the snails. A scene worthy of a photo, don't you think?


































The layout is one of the projects I created using the October Kit of the Month club by My Punch.

3 comments:

  1. מ-ה-מ-ם!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!עינתו'ש את יודעת שכל מה שאת מוציאה מבין ידייך, שובה את ליבי מיד
    נשיקות יקירתי

    ReplyDelete
  2. נו, יש לי מה לחדש? העבודות שלך...סוכריות אחת אחת.... שבת שלום
    ליאור

    ReplyDelete