pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A technique to share

I love using ribbons in my layouts, they are versatile and fun. In this LO I wanted to add a happy fun feeling by adding some flags. I wanted a different look for the flags and not the triangle shape that is so common now so I made the flags from ribbon.


It is very easy technique to do. Take a piece of wide ribbon and fold it in half. Attach together with a strong dry adhesive. Then cut the ribbon in a form of a flag. I inked the edges, "hanged" them on a string and attached to the page.
Here is the finished LO showing my two boys having fun with Grandma.

4 comments:

  1. What a great technick! thanks!
    Your layout is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and lovely idea!!!
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. רעיון נהדר . אני מאד אוהבת סרטים והולכת לאמץ את הפטנט...
    גמר חתימה טובה
    ליאור-חתולי8

    ReplyDelete