pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ins(paper)ation

I am a big believer in dreams. I think everyone should follow their dreams and try to make them come true. This is what I did in my life and I wish for everyone to do the same.

























That was my inspiration. I took a fabric bag, upgraded it and dressed it up with a message: "DREAM! For as you dream, you shall become".


























I colored the bag with acrylic paints, stamped it and sewed fabric border on the bottom. I added iron-on flowers and some fabric flowers I made from circles and buttons.

Einat

1 comment:

  1. עינתי איזה עיצוב משגע
    אהבתי מאוד את הפרחים כל כך שמחים ויפים והכיתוב אופטימי תרתי משמע
    אני גם מאמינה בחלומות וללכת בעקבות ההגשמה.
    שיהיה לך בהצלחה
    שולי
    SHOULYHZO1

    ReplyDelete