pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It's a Wrap 2015: A year in Review

WOW! what a year this has been. A roller coaster would be an understatement! So much has happened and so many new doors and paths were opened that my heads spins just thinking about it...
Here's a recap of what happened...


My favorite project
Definitely the Halloween Altered Spell Book. This two part project was so fun to make not only because I got to create in a vintage style I like but I also got to share with you a freebie and the responses were amazing! If you missed it here's Part 1 and Part 2

Highlight of the year
Opening my new website einatkessler.com was the highlight of my year. Finally there was one place for everything that is Einat Kessler. It took a long time until it was ready because I kept changing my mind about its design :) This website is the home for all my classes, printables, articles & tips and links to all my social media and Etsy shop. It is growing and evolving with each passing month and I have great things planned for the future.


Disappointment of the year
The road of a professional artist is paved with disappointments and things that don't work out. One of them was losing a business opportunity that wasn't even up to me. A company I was doing videos for decided to create a position within the company of someone who would do all their videos. But I always think that when one door closes somewhere a window is opened...

New Exciting Things
I can't pick only one...one thing is launching my monthly newsletter. I enjoy creating it each month and organizing deals for my subbies, sharing exclusive tips and techniques and basically creating a fun, vibrant and amazing community. The other thing is opening an Etsy shop which is a bigger success than I anticipated. My creations can find a good home and I can sell some of my excess supplies.

Challenge of the year
Starting my online classes wasn't easy. I had to get to a level of self belief that enabled me to offer knowledge for money. I had to believe that I had something valuable to share and that I was just as good. Apparently you all knew this before I did, because these classes are a huge success!

Future plans
Well...I guess you'll have to wait for 2016 to find out...but I can promise you there are plans and they are BIG!

Thanks you for all your love, support, warm comments, participation and taking part in this community. I wish you all a happy new year and may all your wishes for this year come true!

Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment