pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Saturday Mixtravaganza VIP Room

Remember that I promised you something new and exciting? Well...it's here!

Saturday Mixtravaganza VIP Room

You are already familiar with my YouTube weekly video tutorial every Saturday right? Saturday Mixtravaganza VIP Room is the upgraded, improved and exclusive version!

If you love the weekly step by step video tutorial
If you enjoy the versatility of project ideas
If you find the tips and inspiration usefull
If you like the easy directions and supplies used
If you wait for a new video every Saturday

Step into the VIP Room and get EVEN MORE!!

* Two workshop level, intensive video tutorials every month
    
* New product review and recommendation
    
* Private blog with creative tips and artistic techniques
    
* Exclusive kits and special offers
    
* Members-only contests and giveaways
    
* Guest designers tutorials
   
* Access to downloads and project templates

The VIP Room will be open only to members that will have their own user name and password. This new club will be exclusive in members and content. MORE techniques, MORE tips and ideas, MORE learning opportunities, MORE giveaways and special deals and MORE inspiration!

I have been sharing my crafts, ideas and projects with you for a long time and I feel really blessed I have been able to do this for free. However in order for me to continue to share my passion with you I need to generate a little income so I can attract the best sponsors, guest teachers and offer the best content, giveaways and products for you! The VIP Room will be a monthly subscription of ONLY $5 a month! A fair and affordable amount I think and I hope you'll agree with me and join!


Register by March 1st and get a downloadable coloring book kit!

Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment