pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Art Journal Page: An Hour early (Time)

Don't you wish we could have more hours in a day? 24 hours are just not enough! There is a stand-up comedian who says: "so why don't you get an hour early? I wish it was possible. Well, maybe it's not possible in real life but in art anything is possible!



An art journal is exactly the right place to act out on all our frustrations so I created a page about time, or the lack of it. The page is really simple, you don't always have to use complicated techniques to stress a point.



 The entire page is done only with Distress ink techniques: Stamping and blending. I really love this product I think it's one of the best products there is in terms of diversity and range. I never resist the temptation of buying more and more colors :) It's also one of my most used products, I use it in mixed media projects, cards, scrapbooking layouts, altered art...almost everything.




Make sure to watch the video tutorial for the full process and all the tips and tricks.

Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment