pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mixed Media Perpetual Calendar with Blue Fern Studios

Before the age of smart phones and computers remembering important dates was difficult, at least for me. In those days I used to create a perpetual calendar that had the months only and I wrote all the birthdays and anniversaries dates so I won't forget. I decided to create another calendar even though I have all the dates on my phone...

















This calendar doesn't end when the year ends. Because it has only months it is perpetual and good for every year. On the front of each page there is the number of the month and on the back there is a place to write all the important events of the month.


























I created this calendar with the new Blue Fern Studios paper collection Sanctuary and embellished it with different Blue Fern Studios chipboard. Since the chipboard have very intricate designs I didn't cover them with papers. I used water color pencils and perfect pearls in different techniques.






















I also used the pattern paper to cover the Ikea picture frame, I turned the double sided thick cardstock to tissue paper with water! An easy fun technique that you can try.

Follow me on Facebook and YouTube for more crafty treats!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment