pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mixed Media Art Journal Page: AIM

We all have our own aims or goals in life, the trick is not only to set aims for ourselves but to stay focused and determined enough to keep walking on the road to fulfill them. But sometimes it feels like that famous sentence: "Man makes plans and God laughs". We set goals that we want to achieve but life takes us to completely different directions or is it? Do we set the right goals for ourselves or there is a hidden hand that points the direction we should go to? I think we want things and we set aims to achieve it but at the end of the day if we do what we love, believe in it and in us the universe will take care of the rest.



















This week's video tutorial us all about the aims of our lives. I created a motivational mixed media art journal page with a quote that talks exactly about this. My art journal is starting to be a great source of self motivation, inspiration and lots of fun.




















I started with a collage background made from different patterned papers square shapes from the MME Dolled Up collection. I glued them to the paper with no specific order and covered the paper completely. Then I covered the entire page with gesso.



















I added stenciling and Gelatos to create a colorful background. Then I created a big target board by cutting different sizes circles and gluing them down on the page. I added arrows pointing to the center and to the sides and finished the page with the quote.



















Do you have a favorite quote that inspires or motivates you? I always find great quotes at this website: www.brainyquote.com.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook and YouTube for more crafty treats!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment