pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mixed media art journal cover

I've shared with you before my love for art journaling and whenever I start a new art journal I like to make it beautiful on the outside and not just on the inside. This is a DT project for Basically Bare using the new and fun art journal.

























This cover is full of mixed media techniques and not so usual materials. I used spray paints as the first coat of paint and then added some more color with Gelatos. I adhered Crayons on the cover and melted them with a heat tool.



I also added texture with modeling paste and a stencil and some more color with water paints. Finally I added art supplies I don't need and the title.



















You can seethe step by step start to finish video tutorial and create an art journal cover of your own.

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video. Very creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete