pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Our photos" mini album in a camera box

It's fun to be a Basically Bare Design Team member because you get to play with cute chipboards like these camera chipboards from the Paparazzi set. When I saw these cameras I just knew they will be a mini album! To add to the fun I also created a cute camera box to house the mini album.





















I created the pages by tracing the camera chipboard onto thin chipboard and papers and then adhering them. Then I embellished the pages with photo theme embellishments such as stickers, cogwheels and film strip and stamps. I created flaps and pockets to allow more room for journaling and photos.























I created the box from chipboard parts and covered it with patterned paper. For full instructions on how to create the mini album and build the box check out the video tutorial.
























This was so much fun! I got to combine two of my greatest passions in crafts: mini albums and paper engineering! You should try it too!

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment: