Here are what you need to make this clock. You can give the clock your personal touch by adding more of your favorite embellishments.Supplies:
10″ Smoothfoam disc
3-1/2″ Smoothfoam half-heart
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Buttermilk, Tomato RedTim Holtz idea-ology Salvage Stickers – Crowded AtticTim Holtz idea-ology Clear Stamps – Life’s PossibilitiesTim Holtz idea-ology Game Pieces
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage photoTsukineko Versa-Fine Ink
Plastic Word Beads
Bottle Caps, assorted card making embellishments
Aleene’s Original Tacky GlueClock movement kit
1. Paint disk with two coats of Buttermilk; allow to dry.
2. Paint half-heart with two coats of red; allow to dry.
3. Refer to the photo (click to enlarge) to stamp the disc with clock and bird stamps.
4. Rub the edges with distress ink and a sponge.
5. Embellish as desired—be sure the elements do not block the path of the clock’s hands.
6. Attach a clock movement following the kit directions.
Have fun creating!