pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

CREATE card

This week, our Susan K Weckesser team is partnering up for fun, color, and inspiration with Clearsnap. I made a fun card with a really easy technique for this great fun cross promotion.


I started my card with a white cardstock. I stamped it with Colorbox Chalk ink using Susan Weckesser splatter it stamp.

Then I created the flower. I stamped petals on a white cardstock with Colorbox Chalk ink Cat's eye in three different colors. After it was dry I cut the paper and stamped the other side. I glued the petals in layers to create the flower. I glued the flower to the card.
 
For my sentiment I cut words from Susan Weckesser patterned paper and stamped the word "Create" from the Painted Sentiments set. I inked the edges with chalk ink.
After adding the sentiment I embellished the card with different size and color buttons and added dots with Smooch accent inks.

Have fun creating!
Einat Kessler
 

No comments:

Post a Comment