pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Start your engines....CHA is almost here!!

Cha is just around the corner and I will be there too! I want to invite you to an amazing event LIVE from CHA!












* Over 56 Live online Manufacturer and Celebrity Designer Interviews featuring demos and new product releases.
* Interactive Chat.
* Over 56 raffleseach with minimum $100 value each.
* Recorded footage to watch whenever you like.
* Watch from any internet connection anywhere!

I'm going to be part of this amazing event when I'm interviewed as a CHA designer member!
Each of uswillgive away a $100 value prize, so you definitaly don't want to miss it!!
All you need is an internet connection!
Here's the link to join: https://charitywings.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130&Itemid=100044

Have fun creating!
Next time from CHA!
Einat



 

    1 comment:

    1. wow! that's exciting. Hope I get a chance to watch some of it.

      ReplyDelete