pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Few materials - Lots of inspiration

One of my favorite thing in CHA are the Make & Takes, and one of my favorite Make & Takes this year was the Ranger project. We didn't get a lot of materials but each one of them was packed with beauty and inspiration.






















I, of course, had to change my project a little bit and I created a 3D card. I raised the film strip before attaching it to create a little bridge to hang embellishments. I hen used stickers and Washi tape to add more dimension to the background. I added a little metal look with staples, little metal frame and a pen tip.


































I really like the red and black color combination and all the cute little embellishments like the round wooden number, the safety pin, the glittery Eiffel tower and the crumbled ribbon.

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment: