pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Love the moment


I love making 3D cards. It's fun, it's challenging and it always looks fantastic! This time and not typically I made a pink card, imagine that….
I added all kinds of embellishments and inserted them into the valley folds to create more dimension and 3D layers. I used Jillibean Soup Die Cuts and a MME title. Also added a flower and buttons.

Challenges:
Crafty Catz Weekly #144: Pink
All Sorts #166: Recipe 
My Sherry Craft #91: Back & Forth

Have fun creating!

Einat

8 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous card Einat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. כרטיס מקסים
    אהבתי

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so well put together, a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. איזה כרטיס מתוק
    הצבעים, אח, הצבעים
    פשוט כיף בעיניים

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS -- love all the folds, your color combo and the many sweet embellishments -- WOW!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete