pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to school


My kids go back to school in a few days! I always like to make them a card with a few motivating words to start the new school year. They really like it and they keep all the cards in their rooms. This year I made a mini album card, it's a folding card that is like a small mini album.
I used Kaiser Craft paper and embellished it with Echo Park stickers. They were not "school" stickers with the traditional apple or pencil because my boys are too big for that…or at least that's what they say! So I used things that are related to school like a ruler, globe, clock, numbers and days of the week.

These cards will be waiting next to their beds when they wake up on the first day of school. Have a good year guys!!

Have fun creating!

Einat

1 comment: