pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Maximize your supplies – leftovers card


Cards a great way to use your stash of leftovers! I don't know about you but I have a drawer full of paper leftovers and for some strange reason it keeps on growing no matter how much I use its content. So every now and then I create a few cards from different kinds of papers.
This is a fun and easy card that is made from scraps of 7 different papers. The point of making a leftover card is to use as many leftovers as possible. The best way to do that is to pick a subject for the card and take out all the papers that are suited to the subject you picked. My subject was summer so I took out papers that had summer colors and summer patterns like surf boards, kites and flowers.


Have fun creating!

Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment