It's time for another fun and easy tutorial for making flowers. This time a familiar and old form of art: Quilling. This form of art has been around for a long time and it's believed it started with nuns a few hundred years ago.
Here is how to make an easy flower:
· Take 6 strips of red paper and a strip of white paper. If you don't have quilling strips, you can cut them yourselves. Each strip is 1/8" X 12".
· Roll one red strip tight. Then let it open a little bit between your fingers and adhere the edge. Repeat with other 5 strips.
· Take each circle and pinch on one side to create a tear drop shape.
· Roll white strip tight and adhere the edge.
· Arrange all petals on a card and adhere.· Adhere the white circle on top as a center of the flower.
Don't forget week 2 of the Best Birthday Blog Candy! You have lots of time to enter and have a chance to win!
Have fun creating!Einat