If you want to make a romantic card here are a few tips:· Choose papers with soft, bright colors.
· Use papers with patterns that are not too big or bold.
· Pick a theme that has a magical or loving feeling to it like fairies, hearts, birds, butterflies and of course flowers.
· Distress the edges to soften the look of the paper.
· Add embellishments that go together with your theme and colors.
· Add pearls or rhinestones.
· Add a little glitter or shimmer to enhance the magical effect.
A few challenges:
365 Cards: Day 363 Sketcy sunday
Paper Sundaes: #109 Circles
Quirky Crafts: First signs of spring
Sketchy colors: #106
City Crafter: #97 It's all natural
Everybody Art: #181 sketch
Priscillastyles: #135 sketch
A gem of a challenge: #40 sketch
Cute card Thursday: winged things
Paper lovin' gals: Lots of blooms
PaperPlay: For a mother
Our Creative Corner: Over the edge
Waltzingmouse: #86 sketch
Have fun creating!