pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A tag doesn't always have to be a tag

Sometimes I like to dive into my stash and fine forgotten treasures. The last time I did it I found a white chipboard tag with a really nice shape, not your ordinary square tag but a tag with a scalloped top. I don't know why, but for some reason when I looked at it I saw it not as a tag but as a card.

I took the tag and adhered it on a cardstock I folded in half. Then I cut around the borders of the tag to give the card the same shape. I wanted to use some of my scraps (my scraps drawer is too full!) and I found a piece of paper full of flowers. I cut the flowers and adhered them to the front of the card some with 3D foam tape to give them a little dimension. I added a sentiment and inked the edges.

Now I have to find someone to give it too.

Have fun creating!

Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment