pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Create * Dream * Enjoy Canvas

There is nothing more personal, more loving and more beautiful than a handmade gift. I wish I could always give my family and friends handmade gifts, unfortunately it takes time to make them and time is always short! However, this time, I made it! A good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday and I made her an inspiring canvas for her new craft room.





















It's a happy, flowery, cheerful canvas that will hopefully give her inspiration and encouragement if she doesn't feel like creating, or her muse has left her.


































Have fun creating!

Einat



The funny thing is that I thought I didn't like yellow. I hardly ever use it my projects, I don’t wear it and nothing in my house is in yellow. But for some reason I made this canvas in a yellow pink combination…who knew that yellow could be so pretty.

2 comments:

  1. עינת - מהמם! הצהוב מקסים ואני בטוחה שהקנווס יתקבל בהרבה שמחה.

    ReplyDelete
  2. אפרת - אני מסכים עם כל מילה

    ReplyDelete