Welcome to the last Sizzix blog hop featuring the new Fresh Vintage dies by Eileen Hull. Today we are using the beautiful, versatile Petal Flower die.
You may ask yourselves what possibly can the designers come up with now, what can they create from a flower that we haven't already seen? Well, to answer this question just keep on hopping to see all the wonderful projects created by these talented designers. To view the hop, you can click on the Fresh Vintage blinkie on the sidebar. This will take you around to all of the designers on the hop. You can see projects that have already been posted here.
I have decided to use the flower not as a flower but as a clock, a mood clock! I can turn its hands according to my mood. It came out so pretty that it will serve another purpose, to improve my mood on a bad day!
Here is how you can create your own mood clock:
1. Cut ten petals of each size and two small flowers from a pattern paper. I used some lovely papers from Grant Studios.
2. Adhere the large petals to the small flowers. Adhere the small petals on top of the large ones. To finish the flower adhere the small flower in the center.
3. Write different moods or feelings on the petals.
4. Attach two hands to the center of the flower using a brad
5. Create a 3D frame and adhere to a background paper.
6. Add a title and embellishments.
For a chance to win a Sizzix die leave a comment on Eileen Hull's blog.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog hop as much as I did!
Have fun creating!